Advantage Land Management services are offered for land owners and investors alike. Once your goals and objectives are understood a thorough farm analysis will be conducted. An inventory of your farm is analyzed and we will review your current lease or lease options, your current operator, allowing us to prepare a comprehensive farm operating plan. This farm plan will for you to review and will be in line with your goals and objectives. Once the initial farm analysis is completed our full farm management service begins.
Land management services include:
- Analyze lease options and recommend a specific type. Advantage prepares a written lease each year for your security.
- Advantage works with your current operator, or will work to secure a new one if necessary.
- Advantage will present an annual farm review and budget for your approval
- Advantage will recommend government programs, including crop insurance that you may need to participate in and handle paperwork keeping you in compliance.
- We will keep you informed of the farms conditions and inventory through complete reports of visits.
- Advantage will approve, pay, and collect income. A monthly accounting statement and year end report is provided for accounting purposes.
- Advantage will use early pay and quantity discounts for inputs when possible to save money.
- Advantage provides support for special projects such as conservation work or land improvements.